Sunday, March 6, 2016

Time for something new...

*We were in Paris when I took this picture. I was in a door mood - taking pictures of loads of beautiful, remarkable doors, like L'oreal, Ralph Lauren, Gucci. Wouldn't you love to see what's on the other side?

Welcome to my new website! You know how some days you're suddenly ready for something new? Well, today was one of those days! 


In the past, my website was only dedicated to my books but moving forward I plan to post on a variety of topics: the writing process, travel, photography, painting, gardening, whatever happens to catch my interest that day ...maybe the weather! And of course - all the latest news on my books. :-)


So, come on in, take a look around and leave a comment or ask a question.  I'd love to hear from you!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiki Hamilton, Author | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig