Sunday, March 13, 2016

#amwriting - Websites and Time Travel

It is a windy, stormy day here in Washington State - the very best kind of day to write fantasy stories!

The last few days (well, actually nights because I work during the day...) I have been working on re-designing my website, which has actually been quite fun. It has forced me to revisit some of my books and think about what information I want to share.  

If you'd like to hear about my process for writing THE MIDNIGHT SPY go here or if you'd like to hear about my inspiration for THE FAERIE RING go here.  Take a minute and go check it out for me - let me know what you think!

In addition to my website update, I have been working on final revisions for a time travel story with the working title of THE NIGHT GATE that will be going out on submission soon. Check back and I'll keep you posted on my progress!

What are you writing or reading today?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiki Hamilton, Author | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig