Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cover Reveal for THE TORN WING!

One of the best parts of getting your book published is the cover reveal. I  was lucky enough to have input on the cover for THE FAERIE RING and loved the end result. I've also  had lots of input on the cover for THE TORN WING and I'm thrilled to reveal it today. Without further ado.....dun dun dun....

I just love it. I hope you do too!  Here's book one and book two together:
And here's the full cover for THE TORN WING:


THE TORN WING releases on October 2nd, the same day that book one, THE FAERIE RING, releases in paperback.  Here's the short summary:

Tiki’s greatest fear suddenly becomes all too real: the fey have returned to London seeking revenge. As war escalates in the Otherworld, Queen Victoria’s youngest son, Prince Leopold, is attacked.  In order to protect her family and the ones she loves, she needs to know the meaning of an fáinne sí, the birthmark that winds around her wrist. But will Tiki be brave enough to face the truth?

A bloody escape, a deadly threat, a shocking revelation…
  Available October 2nd, 2012

I'm also holding a giveaway for several ARCs of THE TORN WING here.

Let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday!

~Kiki

34 comments:

  1. Ah, now that is a nice cover. Love that it fits so nicely with the cover for The Faerie Ring. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore it!!! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover, Kiki! I'm looking forward to reading The Torn Wing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! I love that it keeps the ethereal beauty of the first cover going. Fantastic! I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous - I'm so excited for you and The Torn Wing, Kiki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky! This cover is equiste and shiny! true beauty! I'm so excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulousness! A fitting cover for a fabulous book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cover! I love when there is a connection on the covers and you're able to recognize them as a books in a series :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It looks absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, everyone!! I'm so glad you like it as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by!
    xo
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cover Kiki! And it so fits with The Faerie Ring. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it! I can't wait to read it! Faerie Ring was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it I'll be featuring the cover on my blog tomorrow. I can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cover is SO pretty! I can't wait to find out what will happen in The Torn Wing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds awesome! Looking forward to it! :)

    Best Wishes,

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Both of the covers are. Very stare-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much everyone! It has been FUN to share the new cover!! I REALLY appreciate all your good thoughts and wishes!
    xo
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cover! The two books' covers fit so well together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cover looks wonderful just like the first one! Keep them coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Kiki, got your tweet! They looked great together, but the first one will always be near and dear to my heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooooh! Almost as lovely as the author herself!

    ReplyDelete